Renewal by Andersen of Pinehurst, NC
Renewal by Andersen is Pinehurst, North Carolina’s full-service window company. Our windows and patio doors are backed by over 100 years of redefining the industry, so you can enjoy a hassle-free experience every time. We combine superior products, long-term customer care, and ample custom design options to guarantee a lasting quality home improvement. Learn more about our signature service, then contact us to schedule an in-home consultation today to get started.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
All Renewal by Andersen windows are made with our proprietary composite material, Fibrex®. Made with 40% reclaimed wood composite and reinforced with polymers, Fibrex® frames hold your glass panes with twice the strength of vinyl. Plus, our windows are warranted against bowing or bending for years to come—in any weather.
All Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors are installed exclusively by certified master installers. Our professionals measure, match, insulate, and seal with great attention to detail, so you can count on your new home improvement to perform.
& Numerous Design Options
Renewal by Andersen windows are manufactured with narrower frames due to their strength. This means any window type automatically delivers the widest views possible. You can also custom-design all windows to match your style and your home thanks to a range of color, shape, style, grille, and hardware options. No matter your style and home needs, Renewal by Andersen has a custom window for you.
Functional Renewal by Andersen windows are guaranteed to function just as well as the day they were installed overtime. Your chosen window colors penetrate Fibrex® frames to deliver lasting, vibrant color, so they’ll never peel or flake. Additionally, our durable frames are paired with heavy-duty hardware to ensure ease of use in all climates, so you can always count on your windows to open.
Serving the Surrounding Areas
Our Pinehurst, NC Renewal by Andersen location would love to help you with your next home improvement project. We’re committed to serving your Pinehurst, NC and surrounding areas with beautiful, custom replacement windows and patio doors. Get started with an in-home consultation today and let Renewal by Andersen of Pinehurst take care of the rest.
Fibrex® vs. Vinyl Windows
We created our exclusive Fibrex® material to combine the best qualities of both wooden and vinyl windows. They’re made with 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight and polymers to ensure twice the strength of traditional vinyl. Plus, as an American full-service window company, we can back our windows with a level of quality assurance other companies just can’t match.
In addition to strength, Fibrex® windows offer your home:
- Scenery. Sleek and narrow Fibrex® frames allow greater glass area to open your space to light and views.
- Durability. Fibrex® material makes opening and closing your window easy—without sticking, expanding, or getting stuck regardless of your North Carolina weather.
- Versatility. The Fibrex® extrusion process allows Renewal by Andersen windows to be molded to nearly any shape. They’ll also retain their color longer than wooden or vinyl windows—even in darker colors.
- Interior comfort. Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Lasting value. Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Environmental energy savings. Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
Renewal by Andersen windows feature narrow frames for an improved glass area over standard vinyl or wooden windows. This is a result of the strength of Fibrex® frames, which can hold large panes of glass for more room to view. Plus, Renewal by Andersen windows are highly customizable, with options ranging from color, to style, to grilles and hardware for an ideal complement to your Pinehurst home.
Style considerations include:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Professional Window & Patio Door Installation
Only Renewal by Andersen guarantees quality installation by certified master installers for every home improvement project. Our professionals are dedicated to a streamlined process and are backed by experience, superior products, and expertise. To install your replacement windows with lasting construction, Certified Master Installers consider every detail:
- Following extensive measuring, our installers prepare every part of the work area-and beyond-to protect your home.
- Installers go beyond basic installation by insulating and sealing your new windows.
- Our professionals are dedicated to treating your home as if it were their own—and even dispose of your old windows.
The Long-Term Value of Renewal by Andersen Windows
Any home improvement project can be stressful, which is why our streamlined process begins with information. Design consultants come prepared with a host of resources including swatches, catalogues, and samples of all our window materials. Plus, they can answer any question based on your house’s specific needs. This way, you know exactly what your investment is worth from the very start.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
For statement-making shapes and styles, consider our most customizable window type: specialty windows. Specialty windows can be molded to fit nearly any shape—including circular, octagonal, and even triangular—as a result of their versatile Fibrex® frames. They’re also available in up to 51 possible color combinations and 5 grille styles, so its design possibilities are truly endless.
Renewal by Andersen specialty windows uniquely enhance any room from the inside and out. Learn more about their multiple variations and the installation process.